The Operations of Game Options
Click the "Options" button in LinLink5's main menu, or press "F12" during playing game to enter the options screen.
There are three kinds of options. As shown in below picture:
1. Audio Settings
1) Play Sound: Whether play sound effect or not during playing game.
2) Play music: Whether play background music or not during playing game.
3) Shuffle: Shuffle the sequence of playing background music.
4) Sound Vol: Adjust the sound effect volume; the scrollbar is on the left side, the volume minimum；The right side, the volume maximum.
5) Music Vol: Adjust the background music volume; the scrollbar is on the left side, the volume minimum；The right side, the volume maximum.
2. Background Settings
1) Display Bg: Whether show background pictures and animations or not during playing game.
2) Random: Show background pictures and animations randomly during playing game.
3) Silent Night: Display the Silent Night animation during playing game.
4) Seaside Resort: Display the Seaside Resort animation during playing game.
5) Xmas Snow: Display the Xmas Snow animation during playing game.
3. Performance Settings
1) Show FPS: Whether show FPS at screen's top right corner during playing game.
2) Max FPS: The maximum frames per second that the game permits to reach.
If the value of "Max FPS" becomes smaller, it will decrease CPU usage. If the value of "Max FPS" becomes bigger, it will increase CPU usage.
The maximum frames LinLink can reach is limited by your PC's hardware. Increasing the value of "Max FPS" doesn't mean LinLink can meet the setting certainly.